Chair Covers & Sashes
Here at ABC Chair Covers, your dreams are our business.
Our chair covers will transform your venue into your dream and will create that wow factor that you and your
guests will not forget.
We can provide you with close fitting chair covers of the highest quality at an affordable price of just £2
Choose from our white, ivory or black covers.
We can offer you a friendly, reliable, professional and most importantly affordable service that we know you will
be happy with. We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have either via e-mail or if it's
easier for you we are also just a phone call away!
There are 3 ways you can hire our chair covers:
- You can collect them directly from us and dress your own venue.
- If you live within our distribution area we can offer you a set-up service at a small fee, leaving you free
to enjoy your day.
- You can order them from us and fit them yourselves at just £2 per chair! We will deliver and collect the
covers nationwide using our reliable courier service.
How to make a booking in 4 simple steps
- Take a look at our CHAIR COVER INFORMATION
- Choose your chair from our POPULAR CHAIRS
- Have a look at our most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Fill out our BOOKING FORM
We can gladly send you a sample of the sash colour you like, just let us know on our booking form.
Hiring of sashes
If you have already seen the chairs at your venue and they are nice and neutral in colour why not add one of
our sashes to the chair to create a splash of your colour theme. We can send these also via our courier before
your wedding day so you have got plenty of time to tie them onto your chairs. These are just 50p to hire!
Please select below...
Terms & Conditions
Send Away Terms and Conditions
- Hired goods remain the property of Alight Balloon Company at all times.
- Prices quoted are for one day's hire only. The covers will arrive 1 day previous to your event and will be collected usually the first following Monday.
- It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that they or their representative are present at the delivery address on the delivery date, as the courier will require a signature. All packages MUST be collected on the date appointed. Packages not ready for collection will incur a charge of £2 for every chair cover for every day not collected by our couriers or ourselves.
- Deliveries to third parties are made entirely at your own risk.
- Aborted deliveries will incur a charge of £50. They will then be returned back to us as they are only being hired for 1 day.
- Alight Balloon Company cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of goods due to failure on the part of our carriers.
- Unfortunately we are unable to supply white or ivory chair covers to anyone who is having curry at their wedding, as we are unable to remove this product from our covers.
- All cheques are cashed upon receipt for security reasons.
- All material damage deposits will be refunded upon the return of the hired goods, minus deductions for loss or damage, provided you contact us after the event.
- In the event of the hirer cancelling their booking the £50 booking fee is not refundable.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage, which occurs from the time of delivery until the goods are returned to our premises.
- 'Loss' means any item not returned to us following the hire.
- 'Damage' means, for example, burns, tears, rips, candle wax marks, stains that are impossible to remove.
- The fee for damaged/lost items is as follows: Chair cover = £10.00, Sash = £5.00, other items = to be advised.
- The final balance is due 4 weeks before your event, unless otherwise stated.
- Hired goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location on the appointed date.
- Aborted collections will incur a charge of £50 per day, for every day not collected from the date on the invoice. Our chair covers MUST be collected from you on the agreed date, as they will need to be cleaned and sent away again the Thursday after your event.
- Hired goods must be securely packed in the boxes in which they were delivered. If there is more than one box, items must be divided equally between them to stay within specific carrier advised weight limits. Charges will be incurred for incorrect weights and will be deducted from your material damage deposit. Charges will also be incurred if the box is not sealed, chair covers not put back into their original bags and address labels not taped onto the top of the boxes. Charges are at Alight Balloon Companies discretion only.
- Any customers that return our chair covers in such a state as to need extra cleaning will have up to £30 of their material damage deposit deducted as a result of extra time and labour needed to clean the covers
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the chair covers ordered will be suitable for the chairs used at their venue. Samples are available. Postal costs will be added either to the invoice or asked for in advance.
- Any samples requested remain the property of Alight Balloon Company and must be returned to us at your earliest convenience. Postal charges remain your responsibility.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that their venue does not intend to change their style of chair before the date of the hirer's event.
- Alight Balloon Company cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury, which occurs while hiring our goods, howsoever caused.
- All offers or discounts that Alight Balloon Company are offering must be paid for in full due to high demand.